Call for Project Coordinator
Jan 08 – Jan 27, 2016
Para Site is seeking a Project Coordinator.
- Project management: Assisting the Executive Director/Curator in executing the ongoing projects at Para Site and providing primary support in production coordination, planning and execution.
- Working together with other members of the team for executing PR and communication processes, both online (social media) and offline.
- Carrying out supportive research.
Working hours: Full time
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a must.
- Experience working in related positions in the field of contemporary art.
- Personal interest and curiosity in contemporary art.
- Creative, pro-active, self-motivated, and strong organizational skills.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and available date via email to Olivia Chow: email@example.com by Wednesday January 27, 2016
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)